This is the fourth volume of English Manuscript Studies, an annual periodical which reflects the growth of scholarly interest in manuscript sources for literature and intellectual history from medieval to early modern times. Encompassing the study of manuscripts produced in the British Isles between the conquest and the end of the 17th century, it provides a forum for the interdisciplinary investigation of both medieval and Renaissance manuscripts and aims to stimulate awareness of the possibilities of manuscript study in general.
- Masters Of Indian Painting, 1100-1900 (2 Volume Set)
- Enforcing Reformation in Ireland and Scotland, 1550-1700. St Andrews Studies in Reformation History.
- The Economic History of Britain Since 1700, Volume 3
- Time and the Metaphysics of Relativity (Philosophical Studies Series, Volume 84) (Philosophical Studies Series, Volume 84) (Philosophical Studies Series)
- The Complete Golden Dawn Cipher Manuscript (Golden Dawn Studies No 1)
- Familiar and Courtly Letters, Written by Monsieur Voiture to Persons of the Greatest Honour, Wit, and Quality of Both Sexes in the Court of France. Made English by Mr. Dryden, Tho. Cheek, Esq; Mr. Dennis, Henry Cromwel, Esq; Jos. Raphson, Esq (1700)
- Studies in English Philology
- English Collocation Studies
- Studies in the History of the English Language
- Studies in the History of the English Language IV