First Published in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Managing Managed Care
- Top Managed Care Contracting Clauses
- Breaking Free of Managed Care
- Maneuvering the Maze of Managed Care
- Portfolio Investment Opportunities in Managed Futures
- Essentials of Managed Health Care [With Study Guide]
- Political Economy of Work, The. Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy, Volume 113.
- Portfolio Investment Opportunities in Managed Futures, Precious Metals, and China
- Employee Participation, Firm Performance and Survival. Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory & Labor-Managed Firms, Volume 8
- Idaho Medicaid Moving Outpatient Behavioral Health To Managed Care In $300 Million Optum Contract (OPEN MINDS Weekly News Wire Book 2013)